Galleon ColdFusion Forums
Project Home • Forums • Known Issues • Screenshots • Contact Project
Author: Raymond Camden (All RIAForge projects by this author)
Galleon is a forums application built with ColdFusion. The goal was to build a simple, easy to use forums application that focused on the heaviest used features of most forums applications.
* Various levels of organization, beginning with a Conference, which has Forums, which has Threads, which has Messages.
* Private messaging between users.
* Subscriptions. Users can subscribe to either a conference, forum, or thread, allowing them to keep up to date without having to visit the site.
* Member Levels - this is an excellent way to indicate which of your users have participated in discussions.
* Send On Post - this feature will send every single post to the administrator. This is a useful way to make sure people are not abusing your forums.
* Moderators - give users the ability to clean up bad posts.
* Code display, quoting, easy image linking.
* Full permissions on who can do what.
Galleon requires ColdFusion MX 6.1 or BlueDragon 7.
To enter issues for this (or any other) project, you must be logged in.
This project hosts its source control at an external location:
Adobe and the Adobe product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.